Deadline: April 4, 2014
SIPU International and Jarskog Konsult is on behalf of Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) implementing two International Training Programmes in Private Sector Development: Private Sector Growth Strategies and Strategic Business Management.
The overall objective of the programmes is to contribute to the development of a dynamic and sustainable private sector, and to strengthen collaboration between the private and public sectors for better functioning markets and improved integration in world trade.
The training programmes are interlinked running parallel with common sessions opening up for dialogue between the two groups. They support individuals and teams in their work to develop plans for change and combine international, regional and Swedish perspectives on how to promote private sector development.
- Costs such as programme fee, literature, board &lodging will be covered by Sida.
- Participants are required to find funding for personal expenses and their own travel arrangements to the programme venue in Sweden as well as for visa fees and any local airport taxes and departure fees.
The trainings programmes schedule:
- Start-up Seminar: September, 2014
- Training in Sweden: 10 – 28 November, 2014
- Follow-up Seminar: June, 2015
- Closing Seminar: September, 2015
- Engaged owners and executive managers from small- and medium sized businesses who wants to enhance their strategic business planning in the Strategic Business Management programme.
- Candidates from SMEs, ministries, public agencies, chambers of commerce and membership associations from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova and Ukraine
- Candidates for the Private Sector Growth Strategies programme from ministries, public agencies, chambers of commerce and membership associations who work with private sector development nationally or in their communities, and wish to increase their capacity of fostering entrepreneurship and improving business environments for their membership.
For more information, click here.