Deadline: April 14, 2014
The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) launched a competition to design a logo for its newest department “the African Natural Resources Centre”(ANRC). AfDB is a multilateral development finance institution established to contribute to the economic development and social progress of African countries. The ANRC will be officially launched at the African Development Bank’s Annual Meetings in Kigali on 19-23 May 2014. On this occasion, the ANRC will release its new logo.
- The winner will be invited to attend the opening ceremony of the ANRC in Kigali, Rwanda.
- The prize includes a travel (economy flight ticket and accommodation) to Kigali and a certificate of recognition.
- The contest is open to anyone regardless of age, country of origin, etc. African Development Bank’s employees or immediate family members are not eligible.
- Selection of the top five entries will be made by a committee.
- The Selection committee will evaluate entries based on creativity and relevance to the visual eloquence of the logo in relation to the mandate of the ANRC.
- The logo must be visual, catchy, easy to reproduce on various supports of all shapes and sizes.
- It should clearly relate to the mandate of the ANRC which is to assist African countries to maximize development outcomes derived from natural resources wealth.
For more information, click here.