Deadline: Not specified
African Students For Liberty is proud to invite passionate young people to the first annual ASFL Conference at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Join ASFL from Friday, the 25th of July through Saturday, the 26th of July for a weekend of inspiring lectures, insightful knowledge, and endless networking with pro-liberty students and young professionals from around the world.
This event will feature tremendous speakers and panels on the ideas that lead to a free society and the actions necessary to implement them. In addition, free meals and drinks and our evening social are included with your .
By attending the conference, you will:
- hear from top speakers in the freedom movement, network with other pro-liberty students,
- discover countless opportunities for jobs, internships, conferences and seminars,
- have a lot of fun with other students.
- FREE registration; includes free meals and drinks
- Open to young people all over the World
- Be passionate about positive change
For more information, click here.