Deadline: June 30, 2014
Are you a young changemaker? Do you have an idea that can change the world? Project Inspire is providing you a 5-minute platform to pitch your inspired idea to the world and win a US$25,000 grant.
Project Inspire: 5 Minutes to Change the World is jointly organised by the Singapore Committee for UN Women and MasterCard to help young changemakers create a better world of opportunities for women and girls across Asia, Pacific, the Middle East or Africa through access to business and livelihood skills.
- One grand prize winner will receive a US$25,000 grant.
- Up to 10 finalists will each receive:
- 1 return flight from the finalist’s capital city to Singapore, to participate in the grand final;
- 1 ticket to the Project Inspire grand final event on August 30, 2014;
- 4 nights accommodation in Singapore, plus meals and transfers;
- Exclusive INSEAD and Bain & Company workshops, plus one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- The competition is open to 18-35year olds in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa
- To qualify for the US$25,000 grant, the project must meet all of the following requirements:
- The program must enable disadvantaged women and girls to attain sustained livelihood through business and livelihood skills
- An existing women’s empowerment program
- Beneficiaries must be women or girls in Asia/Pacific, Middle East or Africa
- Form a team of up to three members (individual entries allowed) and get started on your pitch!
- Entries should be submitted in the form of either a (maximum) 5-minute video OR a (maximum) 2-page A4-sized proposal.
- Video entries are to be uploaded on public video-sharing sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. A link to the video must be provided in the submission form.
- Submissions, either video or written, must be made in English.
For more information, click here.