Deadline: May 25, 2014
Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs (AIDIA) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of full-time Training & Development Officer. The primary focus of the candidate of this position is to plan, manage, and direct the AIDIA’s Training & Development Department to achieve the organizational goals and objectives.
The candidate should possess at least three years of experience in corporate training and should have the capacity to lead a diverse team of Training & Development Specialists.
- Develop, plan, and implement a structured training program to enhance the performance of the Organization and the results should be measured through follow-up evaluation.
- Direct daily training and development operations.
- Direct, develop and deliver in-person, self-paced, and e-learning courses on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to, new employee orientation, regulations, products and services, lending, member service, sales, security, and personal and leadership development.
- Must have ability to clearly communicate to a wide variety of groups in both formal and informal settings.
- Produce, write, and design training manuals, handouts, procedures, online resources, and supplemental training materials.
- Ability to install and implement effective mechanism for the measurement of training programs undertaken by the organization
- Superior leadership, planning, budgeting, communication, and facilitation skills
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, change oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Able to form good relationship with clients and other stakeholders
- Effective organizational skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer systems and technology
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Masters Degree, especially an MBA degree holder is preferred.
- Must have at least three years’ experience of working in similar positions in the field of professional corporate training and development.
Please send your
- cover letter,
to: Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs-AIDIA Mid Baneshowr Kathmandu, Nepal Email:[email protected]
For more information, click here.