Deadline: July 7, 2014
The School Enterprise Challenge is a competition to inspire and reward the next generation of social entrepreneurs. It is a unique international business competition for school students, aiming to identify and reward the social entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Join the global community of enterprising schools – Plan a School Business, start generating income for your school and develop valuable entrepreneurial skills! You could also win thousands of dollars in prizes!
The School Enterprise Challenge offers many great prizes for schools, teachers and students, not to mention the prestige of becoming a global, regional or country level winner.
This year we have even more prizes on offer to schools!!! You could win prizes at:
- Stage One – Develop a business idea for a school based enterprise. To be in with a chance of winning submit your business idea and you could win one of three $500 cash prizes.
- There are three $500 prizes for the best business ideas
- Stage Two – Create your Business and Financial Plan to be in with a chance of winning submit your business plan and you could win one of 8 awesome cash prizes
- Top Global Winner – $2,000
- Regional Prize Winners
- Africa – $1,000
- North America and the Caribbean – $1,000
- Asia Pacific – $1,000
- Europe and Middle East – $1,000
- Latin America – $1,000
- Primary School Prize and Business Development Prizes – $500 each
- Stage Three – Start Up your new school based enterprise Plan get hands on business experience, and generate income to support either your school or a charitable cause of your choice. To be in with a chance of winning submit your final report by the 3rd December 2014 and you could win one of 11 prizes!
- Top Global Winner – $5,000
- People Award – $2,000
- Profit Award – $2,000
- Planet Awards – $2,000
- Regional Prizes
- Africa – $2,000
- North America and the Caribbean – $2,000
- Asia Pacific – $2,000
- Europe and Middle East – $2,000
- Latin America – $2,000
Taking part is simple. Just follow our easy Seven Steps to Victory:
- Step 1: Register online from April and download our full suite of education materials.
- Step 2: Create your Business Idea: You will have four weeks from registration to submit your business idea to us.
- Step 3: Connect with Other Schools – fill out your profile and find your perfect partner school.
- Step 4: Apply for a School Business Mentor- get personalized 1-1 feedback and encouragement from your very own business mentor.
- Step 5: Write your Business Plan – You will have six weeks to write and submit your business plan.
- Step 6: Launch your Business and start generating income!
- Step 7: Submit your Final Report and tell us what you have achieved! The deadline for submitting final reports is December 2014!
For more information, click here.