Hot Job – OBESSU seeks Communications and Membership Officer in Brussels
Deadline: May 23, 2014
Salary: 1500 euros per month gross salary + 6 euros per working day lunch vouchers + monthly ticket for public transport in Brussels.
The Organising Bureau of European School Student Unions (OBESSU) is looking for a Communications and Membership Officer who will have an overview of OBESSU’s communication and work on developing OBESSU’s membership. The Communications and Membership Officer will work closely together with OBESSU’s Secretary General in the office in Brussels.
The Organising Bureau of European School Student Unions (OBESSU) based in Brussels (Belgium), is the European platform of school student unions active in general secondary and secondary vocational education. Founded in Dublin almost 40 years ago, this organization bring together member and candidate organizations all over Europe.
Successful candidate will work 37/5 hours/week. There might be some extra work during weekends which will be compensated with time-off.
Main work responsibilities include:
- membership development,
- office administration,
- some other tasks depending on the workload.
Ideal candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Younger than 30 years old.
- Finished secondary education or vocational training (higer education is an asset).
- Fluent in English with basic communication level in French.
- Experience in working with English speaking organizations.
- Experience in working with young people.
- Knowledge in European institutions.
- Experience in communication in an NGO.
- Knowledge of most common website platforms (WordPress).
- Basic graphic design and photo editing skills.
- OBESSU offers a permanent contract according to Belgian regulations and a 1500 euros gross monthly salary.
- The organization will also cover lunch vouchers and monthly ticket for public transport in Brussels.
- When travelling for OBESSU, the organization will take care of travel costs.
- If interested in this position send your curriculum vitae and the application form to: [email protected]
- For further questions about the job position, please send an email to: [email protected] or call the OBESSU secretariat: +3226472390.
For more information, please read the official Call for Communications and Membership Officer.