Deadline: between May and June 2014 depending on the Summer School location.
EIT ICT Labs are happy to announce the commencement of the 2014 Summer School Summer which is now open for Master students who do not belong to the EIT ICT Labs Master School as such.
EIT ICT Labs offers several Summer Schools organised by the Master School and the Action Lines that operate in the following areas: Future Cloud, Cyber-Physical Systems, Health & Well-being, Urban Life & Mobility, Future Networking Solutions, Privacy Security & Trust, Smart Energy Systems, Smart Spaces. The schools are tailored as meeting places for students, researchers and recognized people from both academia and industry, where participants work on and communicate new developments in the above mentioned areas.
This year, eight summer schools are planned, each summer school following the eight topics of EIT ICT Labs. These Summer Schools are two-week events where half the time is dedicated to building a business plan development project and the other half is reserved for thematic presentations, company visits and social activities.
- Participation is free for all applicants, however only a selected group of participants will get full Outreach scholarships covering the travel expenses and accommodation.
- Only applicants from the countries mentioned above are eligible for the outreach scholarship.
- The Summer Schools have been extended to Master students coming from: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal , Romania , Slovakia , Slovenia, and Spain.
If interested in a Summer School, make sure you follow the following steps for a successful application:
- Check whether your country is in the list;
- Choose only one Summer School you want to participate;
- Click on the chosen Summer School and use the Register tab below the School’s description;
- Fill in the Registration form and make sure you mention why you want to go for the Outreach programme as well;
- Submit application.
- For further information about the Outreach programme, please contact: [email protected]
For more information, click here.