Apply for the 2014 Expression Non-Profit Website Fund
Deadline: September 15, 2014
The Expression Web Solutions invites non-government organizations and non-profit community to submit applications for the Expression Non-Profit Website Fund. The recipient of the fund will be announced October 15, 2014 nd the production of the fund will be begin shortly after then.
The Expression is a web development company specialized in web design, web development, apps, e-commerce, social media and other web-related services.
- The Expression provides either a website
- or the web solution up to maximum US$15,000.The services provided include web development, app development, mobile, social media, database development, CMS, CRM e-commerce and more.
- Applicants’ organization must be registered as a tax-exempt, non-profit organization in their country.
- An organization can submit only one application.
- Past winners are not eligible to apply.
- To be considered, the applicants must fill the online application form, like & follow the Expression on facebook & twitter.
For more information, click 2014 Expression Non-Profit Website Fund.