Deadline: September 1, 2014
Globe University is offering two international graduate fellowships. The scholarships provide for tuition and the application fee. They do not provide for books, supplies or fees. These courses and program will be delivered via an exclusively online format. Fellows may be selected to participate in the annual “Building Global Communities through Education Conference.”
The Level 1 Fellowship provides for a maximum of two single-subject master’s program courses as part of an integrated management curriculum of coursework as determined by the selected international graduate student’s field of study.
A maximum of eight Level 1 Fellowships are available for the year beginning with Globe University’s fall quarter and concluding at the end of the following early fall quarter.
The Level 2 Fellowship provides for a master’s degree program in management. A maximum of two Level 2 Fellowships are available for eligible applicants, who must maintain continuous enrollment through program completion.
Level 1: Single-subject Courses
- Non-U.S. citizen, who is a resident of a non-U.S. country, is currently enrolled in a graduate program of study at a non-U.S. institution, and who has submitted a completed International Graduate Fellowship application.
Level 2: Master of Science in Management (MS) Degree
- Non-U.S. citizen, who is a resident of a non-U.S. country, holds a graduate degree, and who has submitted a completed International Graduate Fellowship application and required MS admissions documents.
Continuing Eligibility Requirements
Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress per Globe University policy
- Remain in good standing with the fellow’s graduate program at the home institution.
- Continuous enrollment in the MSM program with a minimum of five credits per quarter through program completion.
- Completion of the MSM degree program within a maximum of eight quarters.
Completed applications must be received by Globe University on or before Sept. 1 to be considered for the subsequent fall Globe University term of that year.
Application forms are available:
Via email request to Andrea Olson, Research and Development, at [email protected].
Submit completed applications with requested document to Andrea Olson:
Via email to [email protected]
Via fax to 651-332-8000
Via postal service to:
8089 Globe Drive, Suite 300
Woodbury, MN 55125 U.S.A.
Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance no later than Sept. 10.
Additional information about the fellowship is available by contacting Andrea Olson, Research and Development, Globe University, at [email protected].
For more information, visit Globe University International Graduate Fellowship.