Deadline: July 18, 2014
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply for 2014 Lung Health Media Training which will commence on October 27, 2014 – November 1, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. The training is an all-expenses-paid, six day fellowship for health journalists of the National Press Foundation and the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease.
The training is designed for working journalists who want to increase their knowledge and skills at developing stories on lung health and related issues, including tuberculosis, TB/HIV, asthma, COPD, diabetes and tobacco control.
- Travel cost
- Hotel accommodation
- per diem expenses
- Working journalists with at least three years experience covering health issues in any medium are eligible to apply
- Special, but not exclusive attention will be given to applications from journalists in low- and middle-income countries, along with China, India, Russia and South Africa.
- Applicants must have an proficient knowledge of the English language
- personal data,
- motivation letter,
- narrative biography,
- two recent samples of your work (from within the last year)
- letter of support from an editor or supervisor (if you are a freelancer, a letter from someone you have worked with in the past and who is familiar with your work.)
Interested applicants should fill in the online application form before the deadline.
For more information, visit 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health .