Deadline: July 17, 2014
The Roma Initiatives Office invite proposals from NGOs for the Paruvipe grants program. The grant supports advocacy campaigns aimed at influencing decision-making, service delivery, and state response to acts of hate.
The call seeks proposal for campaigns that will forge new interest-based alliances, build mass constituencies, and use new communication tactics in Bulgaria, Macedonia, and Romania.
- The total amount available for supporting projects under this call is $650,000
- Applicants must be registered non-governmental organizations in Bulgaria, Macedonia, or Romania. .
- At least 50 percent of the membership openly declare their Roma ethnic origin.
- All projects must demonstrate substantive Roma participation in planning, decision-making, and implementation through NGO partnerships, Roma individuals working on the projects, and active involvement by members of Roma constituencies.
- All projects are expected to have an own contribution of minimum 10%. In their concept papers, applicants should provide minimum and maximum budget estimates for completing their projects.
- Concept papers must be submitted online through the Open Society Foundations Grantee Portal.
For more information, visit Paruvipe Grants Program