International Citizen Media Award 2014
Deadline: August 31, 2014
Radio and film makers all over the world are invited to submit their works for the 4th International Citizen Media Award. The award intends to honor tremendous international work in the field of citizen media and its products in the categories “Video” and “Audio” that have been created by private, non-commercial producers.
The topic for the 2014 award is “Work-Life-Balance:Reconciling Work and Family Life”. The current developments in the economic, technological and social area lead to an increasing importance of work-life-balance, equally for companies, employees and the general society.
- Winner: 1000 Euro prize money, trophy, certificate;
- Runner-Up: Participation in an international media camp, trophy, certificate;
- 3rd Place: 300 Euro prize money, trophy, certificate.
- Winner: 300 Euro prize money, trophy, certificate.
- The award is open to everyone from all over the World
- Entries (video or audio) must have been created between the 1st of July 2013 and the 31st of August 2014 and they should not be longer than 20 minutes.
- There are several ways to deliver your product. All kinds of file formats are accepted, however, applicants should be available for further inquiries in case of any difficulties:
- As Video DVD
- As Audio CD (only applies to products in the category “Audio”)
- As Mini DV tape or DVCAM tape
- As File*, saved on one of the following storage devices: DVD, CD, USB flash drive, SD card
- Online via FTP download or a filehoster or permanently available on a video portal (like YouTube)
- In order to register for the Media Award, you have to sign the application form (doc or pdf) and send it to us (if you contact us online, provive a scan of the signed form) – in one delivery with your product. Otherwise, your submission will be revoked.
Don’t forget to properly mark the storage device (in case you send it online, include all necessary information in the file name): Your Name, Title of the product, Date of production, Category
Keyword: ICMA 2014
[email protected] (including a download link to the product)
For more information, visit International Citizen Media Award.