The International Police Cooperation (INTERPOL) is offering a limited number of internships to persons from any of their member countries. This is an opportunity to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Interns will also learn about the functioning of international police co-operation, interns will be able to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which will be useful in future employment.
Internships are intended to be of mutual benefit to the intern and to the Organization. While interns gain experience,INTERPOL will benefit from the input of qualified persons whose background will enable them to give a fresh point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge, enhancing the Organization’s work.
Location and Duration
- Interns will be based at INTERPOL’s General Secretariat in Lyon, France, or at one of the Regional Bureaus.
- There are continuous openings for internships, which last from two to 11 months.
Benefits and Cost
- INTERPOL provides an allowance of EUR 550 a month.
The intern is responsible for:
- Finding his/her own accommodation
- Obtaining the necessary visa for entering the country of internship, if applicable;
- Bearing all travel costs.
To apply for an internship,
- You must have attained the legal age of majority
- You must be fluent in English
- You must be enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited academic institution.
How to Apply
- To apply, first read the INTERPOL’s Internship Policy
- Fill in the Application Form
- Applications should be returned to the Human Resources Sub-Directorate
For more information, visit INTERPOL Internships.