Saïd Business School – Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship 2015-2017
Deadline: Varies (Listed Below)
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship at Saïd Business School supports up to five extraordinary students per year who are committed to tackling social issues in realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding tuition, college fees and living expenses for the MBA year of their Oxford 1+1 programme.
Saïd Business School’s 1+1 programme is a unique, two-year experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s – in subject areas such as environmental management, education, social policy, and African studies – with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA.
Tuition, college fees and living expenses for the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programme. Pershing Square Scholars are also eligible to apply for further funding to cover the Master’s degree undertaken in the first year of the programme.
- No residency restrictions
- Candidates must apply to and be accepted by the MBA programme, as well as the partnering MSc programme of their choice
Combination of academic and leadership potential.
- Strong personal character.
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil this intention.
Pershing Square Scholars are extraordinary individuals with a passion for tackling world-scale issues while delivering sustainable and scalable impact.
Application and Deadlines
Admissions for the 2015-2017 cohort open 1 August 2014. To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship, both MBA and MSc applications must be submitted by the January 2015 departmental deadlines.
MBA applications deadlines for the 1+1 programme are:
- Stage 1 – 15 September 2014
- Stage 2 – 31 October 2015
- Stage 3 – 9 January 2015
How to apply
- Complete the online Oxford 1+1 MBA application, selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest
- Apply to the partnering MSc programme of the candidate’s choosing (according to departmental deadlines)
- Admitted 1+1 candidates will then be invited to submit a statement for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Short-listed Scholarship applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship committee
Email contact: [email protected]
For more information, visit Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship.