Chongqing Technology & Business University International Scholarship Program – China
Deadline: December 30, 2014.
The government of China is funding scholarships for foreign students (Non-Chinese) to study at Chongqing Technology & Business University. These Presidents Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors, masters’ and training program in China. Scholarships are awarded for studying all the programs offered by the University.
The scholarships will include:
- Master’s Degree: 6, 500 to 20,000 yuan RMB per academic year
- Bachelor’s Degree: 5,000 to 17,000 yuan RMB per academic year
- Chinese Trainee: 4,000 to 13,000 yuan RMB per academic year
- The age of applicant should be under 40.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- The applicant should promise to obey Chinese laws and regulations as well as rules of CTBU.
- The applicants couldn’t apply for the President Scholarship while he/she has gotten other Chinese Government Scholarship
- Foreigners who are going to study in CTBU for more than one year with excellent scholastic achievements and nice conduct.
- Application materials can be submitted directly to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of CTBU in Writing or email.
- The following application materials are needed in duplicate according to different Types. No matter if the applicant is enrolled, the application materials won’t be returned.
- Application Form for overseas candidates to study at Chongqing Technology and Business University;
- Academic Record of the latest year (officially verified only);Diploma or Certificate (officially verified only);
- Two Letters of Recommendation by two professors or associate professors.
- Studying Plan
- The physical examination issued
For more information, visit Chongqing Technology & Business University.