Deadline: August 1, 2014
Baku 2015 Games Academy (BEGOC) is accepting applications for the Graduate Excellence Programme specifically designed to help realise the potential of university graduates with no previous work experience. The programme provides an opportunity to become part of the international Games community, developing a strong network with local and international colleagues and key players in the industry.
They are looking for talented and motivated people who graduated between 2011 and 2014 to join the Graduate Excellence Programme. 199 people will also participate in the innovative Graduate Excellence Programme and start at BEGOC in two groups, in September and October..
About Baku 2015 Games Academy
The Baku 2015 Games Academy is an innovative and impactful learning programme which has been developed to assist in building the skills and knowledge required to deliver the Games and leave a lasting capability legacy in Azerbaijan.
This Graduate Excellence Programme will include three weeks of intensive training delivered by a faculty of experts covering core knowledge in delivering a multi-sport event and large, complex project; key skills and behaviours for success.
Participants will be given real responsibility from day one, gaining hands-on, practical experience in planning the Games and with roles at test events and Games time . There will also be opportunities for learning through experiencing other major sports events. Participants will be coached and mentored by experienced team members, including international experts in a variety of specialist fields so that learning continues “on the job”. Regular training sessions and project work will continue before the start of their Games time role.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Upper Intermediate English language
- Graduated between 2011 – 2014 from any local or International university
- Degree in any discipline
- Please upload the following documents to submit your application.
- A copy of your degree that you graduated in 2011,2012, 2013 or an official letter from your university if you graduate in 2014.
- An essay (maximum 250 words). Your essay should include: a brief self-description your interests/hobbies/extra-curricular activities or achievements internships/projects and experience outside your country of origin or in an international environment your interest in joining Baku 2015 European Games Operation Committee
- A proof of Upper intermediate English language level
Remember, you first heard about it on Opportunity Desk! 🙂
For more information, visit Baku 2015 Graduate Excellence Programme.