University of Roehampton London Online Competition – Earn a British Education Online
Deadline: August 21, 2014
The University of Roehampton Online Competition are now open for entries. At the University of Roehampton, London Online, you can earn a quality British education online for an affordable price – from an institution with a rich history dating back more than 170 years through its four colleges. Enter now for a chance to win a free online programme module at a prestigious, modern UK university.
Join the Roehampton Online Competition for a chance to win a free programme module within any of 12 online masters programmes, valued at US $1,111! Apply for an online management, health, education, public administration or psychology masters degree programme this August to be in the running.
The University of Roehampton, London has been providing quality education through its colleges for more than 170 years. Today, the University continues its tradition of excellence by providing working professionals around the world with access to high-quality online masters degree programmes at an affordable price. The engaging online environment blends the networking benefits of social media with the academic rigor of a UK masters degree programme, helping you develop skills and practical knowledge you can apply in your job immediately while broadening your network of like-minded career professionals.
The Online Programmes
The University of Roehampton Online Competition is open to applicants who wish to apply to one of the following 12 online programmes offered by the University of Roehampton, London Online for the August 28, 2014 term start:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Information Systems Management
- MSc in Strategic Human Resource Management
- MSc in Strategic Supply Chain Management
- MA in Learning and Teaching
- MA in Educational Leadership
- MA in Inclusive Special Education
- MA in Technology and Learning Design
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Social Sciences Programme:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Psychology Programme
- MSc in Psychology*
- * This programme is in the final stages of validation with the University.
Winners’ Prize: 12 winners (one per programme) will be awarded with a tuition fee exemption for their second module, valued at US $1,111, and a certificate of achievement.
Finalists’ Prize: 36 selected finalists (three per programme) will receive a branded gift from the University of Roehampton, London Online to acknowledge their achievement, and a certificate of achievement.
To qualify for the competition a participant must:
- Be 23 years of age or older.
- Meet the admission criteria for your chosen programme of application, including the English proficiency requirements, outlined here. http://www.roehampton-online.com/admissions/admission-requirements/?ref=4365301
- Successfully complete the University of Roehampton Online Competition by August 21, 2014.
To be eligible to win the competition, a qualified participant must also meet the following additional criteria:
- Apply for your programme of choice by August 25, 2014 and be accepted by the University of Roehampton, London Online.
- Provided your application is successful, reserve your place by returning your signed student agreement to the University of Roehampton, London Online and make your first module tuition fee payment no later than August 27, 2014.
The judging criteria will be based on:
- The logical reasoning test score.
- The answer to the essay question, which will be assessed using the following aspects: creativity, analytical skills, and English language proficiency.
- Academic background and qualifications (you must meet the eligibility criteria outlined above).
Read the rules and regulations.
For more information, visit University of Roehampton Online Competition.