2014 GreenMatter Fellowship Programme for South Africans – Worth R 90 000 per year!
Deadline: August 29, 2014
Passionate individuals who are from South Africa are invited to submit application for the GreenMatter Fellowship Programme. The fellowship is designed to connect a community of outstanding champions, leaders and advocates who contribute positively towards managing and maintaining our South Africa’s biodiversity.
The GreenMatter Fellowship Programme is unique in that it offers a range of development opportunities and welcomes graduates, young professionals and established leaders from all walks of life. It emphasises camaraderie, community and peer learning, while encouraging individual excellence.
- Cash awards of R40 000 per year for study at Masters level and R 90 000 per year for study at PhD level. Financial support is complemented by networking, mentoring and structured professional development opportunities.
- The Mapula Award: The cash bursary amount is ZAR 90,000 per year.
- The Crossley-UCT Award: The cash bursary amount is R150 000 per year.
- The Crossley-Stellenbosch Award: The cash bursary amount is R150 000 per year.
- A citizen of South Africa
- Normally resident in South Africa
- In possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Seeking funding for a full or part-time Masters or doctoral programme at a South African higher education institute
- Pursuing a field of study aligned to GreenMatter’s Priority Skill Areas.
Click here to apply for the fellowship award.
For more information, visit GreenMatter Fellowship Programme.