Impact Amplifier International Graduate Fellowship Program – SouthAfrica
Deadline: Year round
Impact Amplifier seeks energetic graduate students with demonstrated experience in business strategy and project implementation to join our Investment Readiness team for a period of three to six months on a full or part time basis. Based in Cape Town or Johannesburg, Fellows will independently drive the investment readiness of exciting, innovative, and socially impactful businesses throughout Southern Africa.
Impact Amplifier is an Investment Readiness and Capital Advisory firm, whose mission is to accelerate the growth and capital provision of high impact, innovative businesses in Africa.
All Fellows begin the program with a one-day induction training and development of an individual work plan. They are also given numerous opportunities to attend networking events to connect into the local impact investing eco-system.
The program aims to provide participants with a keen awareness of how the industry functions both in general and in Southern Africa by offering:
- Direct client interaction and project ownership
- Exposure to different deals at varying stages
- Responsibilities tailored to individual background and interests, including:
- Provision of strategic and operational support to the businesses as part of the investment readiness phase
- Support during all phases from deal origination to closure
- Institutional consulting work (e.g. building acceleration models for government)
- Valuable in-country experience
- Impact Amplifier is looking for applicants with 2+ years of experience in a management consulting or finance role, who are currently enrolled or have recently graduated from an Honours or Masters program in Finance, Business Management, Economic Sciences, Computer Sciences, or a related field.
- Strong and proven business development and strategy background
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial modelling experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English)
- Knowledge of social enterprise / impact investing / small business incubation is highly advantageous
- South African students:
- Applications from national students are accepted all year around, but no less than one month before the proposed start date.
- International students:
- Applications from international students are accepted between January 1st and March 31st.
Interested applicants can apply here.
For more information, visit Impact Amplifier Graduate Fellowship.