Shell Ideas360 Global Competition 2014-15 – Win a trip to the Netherlands & more
Deadline: December 1, 2014
Shell Ideas360 is a global competition that connects students to develop ideas that tackle the pressures on the world’s Food, Water and Energy resources. It’s an exciting journey of learning and discovery.
Students have the opportunity to be part of a global online community and collaborate with like-minded innovators and connect with Shell mentors and experts to expand their horizons. They have access to coaching and Google Hangouts to develop their idea, business and leadership skills and help prepare for an exciting and fulfilling career.
Enter today and you could win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Adventure.
All submissions: A 3-month subscription to WIRED’s interactive digital edition (accessible on iPad, iPhone and Kindle Fire)
Selected ideas will have access to:
- A designated mentor
- Expert Google Hangouts – support to further develop your idea, Leadership & business skills training to enhance your career
All teams: A Subscription to National Geographic magazine.
Finalist teams receive:
- A trip to the Netherlands
- 3 days intensive coaching
- Opportunity to pitch ideas to senior Shell executives, innovators and industry leaders
- A National Geographic Adventure of their choice and a trophy
- Great for your résumé/CV
- Work with professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Learn and discover at every stage
- Develop your ideas
The Competition is open to any person who
- is, or will be, aged 18 or over by 01/12/2014
- is currently studying as a full time or part time undergraduate or post graduate, excluding those studying for Phd or MPhil degrees, at a one of the recognised, degree awarding universities or other equivalent higher education establishments.
Current employees, past employees, apprentices, trainees, or interns of any Shell Group company are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Novel: How novel or original is the idea?
- Doable: How easy is it to achieve the idea?
- Value: What benefits (business/social/etc.) would the idea deliver? What is the potential value of this idea?
- Relevance: How relevant is the idea to the Food/Energy/Water topic?
Read the full terms and conditions carefully before you apply.
For more information, visit Shell Ideas360.