Mosaic International Leadership Program 2015
Deadline: October 6, 2014
Applications are currently open to the 2015 International Leadership Programme. ILP is an innovative leadership development opportunity which aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities. The International Leadership Programme 2015 will begin with a Summit from 18 – 29 May 2015 which will take place in the Middle East. This summit brings together 80 international young leaders aged 25-35 to participate in a two week residential training conference, featuring world-renowned leadership trainers and speakers.
- Age: 25-30 Years (as of May 18, 2014)
- A national and resident of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE or UK.
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to be at the Summit in May 2015. You will need to have a valid passport and ability to apply for a visa. Participants are responsible for arranging both of these.
How to Apply
- Submit online applications here
For more information, visit ILP