Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition 2014
Deadline: November 14, 2014
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) invites entries for the 13th edition of its annual Essay Competition. The NSE Essay Competition, themed “Building a Sustainable Capital Market”, is one of the Exchange’s financial literacy and inclusion initiatives aimed at building a financially savvy generation.
Essay Topic: “Understanding the activities of the Nigerian capital market is important for today’s youth.” Discuss
- N300,000 worth of shares
- N400,000 scholarship fund for university education
- N200,000 worth of shares
- N300,000 scholarship fund for university education
- N100,000 worth of shares
- N200,000 scholarship fund for university education
First Place: Trophy, three PCs and a printer
Second Place: Trophy, two PCs and a printer
Third Place: Trophy, PC and a printer
Consolation Prizes for 7 National Winners: Certificate of Accomplishment and Mini Laptop
How to Enter
- Click here to download the 2014 Essay Competition form
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to [email protected] or submit your essay online at www.facebook.com/TheNigerianStockExchange. You can also send your completed entry form/essay through any of our branches.
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrants must submit essay on the competitions entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds.
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to a topic
- Entries must respond to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
For more information, visit NSE Essay Competition.