Deadline: February 1, 2015
High School and college students are invited to enter for the New School Competition. The New School is a legendary, progressive university comprising schools bound by a common, unusual intent: to prepare and inspire its more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students to bring actual, positive change to the world. From its Greenwich Village campus, The New School educates students across a wide range of disciplines with 134 available degree and diploma programs to not only become professionals within their chosen field, but also teaches them to become world citizens – individuals whose ideas and innovations forge new paths of progress in the arts, design, humanities, public policy and social sciences.
- Open to high school students and college students globally
- applicants must graduate from high school either on or before June 2015.
- Students who are Not graduating high school this year but interested in joining The New School one day (these student only get an iPad Mini for participating)
- One full scholarship and one partial scholarships at each of the five participating divisions at The New School (10 scholarships in total)
- Students in high school could also participate and get a chance to win Apple iPad Mini
- All winners get a certificate.
- First, Register! Sign up and then log into the student competitions
- Complete 3 Quizzes: The New School Quiz, Global Citizenship Quiz and Your New School Quiz
- Upload a video to tell your story and “Why You Are New School”
- Share your Video, collect comments and views on your video to increase your chances of winning – one finalist will be selected based on video views and quality and quantity of comments
- Apply to your chosen program by February 1, 2015.