Deadline: 31st March 2015 for early applicants, and 31st May 2015 for all other applicants.
Applications are currently open for the Ayudar One Planet MBA scholarships. One Planet MBA programme is an internationally recognized programmed that would help students gain the ability to innovate, to think and act strategically and to lead others through organisational change.
One planet MBA boasts of the following accolade
- Ranked in the top 3 worldwide, and 1st in the UK by Corporate Knights (2012 – 2013)
- Ranked in the top 50 worldwide by the Washington-based Aspen Institute (2012)
- Winner, AMBA Innovation award, 2012
- Best new programme – Green Gown Awards 2012
The Ayudar scholarships are full fees scholarships are available to deserving applicants armed with the desire to make a major contribution to business development alongside positive social or environmental impact in Colombia
£25,000 and may cover programme fees, with a contribution to subsistence.
- Be a Colombian citizen planning to return to Colombia and develop a business career in the country after graduation.
- you need to have received an offer of a place on the One Planet MBA before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Have a clear and demonstrable desire to make a difference in helping business to contribute back to society and/or improve the environment. You will need to write a compelling personal statement to demonstrate this.
- Have a clear and demonstrable case that you would not, without the Scholarship, have the financial means to undertake an MBA in the UK.
- Have a good academic background with the equivalent of an Upper Second class honors degree.
- A minimum of three years post-graduation managerial experience.
- English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 7.0.
- Two references
- Apply for the MBA Program at the University of Exeter (you may see MBA entry requirements here)
- Apply for the Ayudar Scholarship
- upload a statement of up to 750 words detailing why you feel you should be considered for an Ayudar Scholarship Award.
- include any significant management, professional and/or sustainability achievements you would like to be taken into consideration for this Award and how you would envisage making use of your new knowledge and skills after the programme in contributing back to Colombia’s economic and/or human development.
For advice and tips, you may also contact the following Colombian representatives
Maria Cecilia Pineda
The Grad School
Calle 84 No. 18-38 Of. 505
Tels 57 1 6233506 – 57 1 2565394
Calle 123 No. 7 – 07
Edificio Fortaleza Real, Oficina 407