JustNebulizers.com Respiratory Care Scholarship for Students With Respiratory Condition
Deadline: December 31, 2014
JustNebulizers.com is a one stop resource for those seeking the best in respiratory care with a nebulizer system. They are calling on college students with respiratory conditions requiring medication, such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis or COPD to apply for the Care Scholarship.
You don’t need to write a boring essay or fill out any long application forms to apply. Just send a creative video under three minutes long answering the following two questions:
1. How has living with a respiratory condition molded who you are?
2. What advice would you give to others in your shoes?
- The Scholarship worth $1,000
- be a College freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- be a legal US resident.
- Have a respiratory condition.
- not be an employee or relative of JustNebulizers.com.
- The videos will be watched by a committee and the winner selected based on thoughtfully answering the questions and creativity presenting those answers. The winning video will be posted on January 31 along with the winner’s name and photo.
- Funds will be sent directly to the winner’s school to be used toward their tuition.
- Email a link to your video along with your full name and name of your school to [email protected]
NOTE: Please don’t send the video file itself.
For more information, visit JustNebulizers.com Respiratory Care Scholarship.