Apply for the GoEuro Scholarship – Worth €2,000!
Deadline: December 15, 2015
Do you know how building a better and closer Europe can be achieved? GoEuro are always keen to bring innovative students on board so as to know their visions about building a better connected 21st Century Europe. Use the title ‘’A Closer Europe’’ and let it inspire you. The focus of the entry is up to you whether it’s transport, culture, education or any other theme, they want to know what a connected Europe means to you. Tell how your education and experience could help build a more connected Europe.
The mission of GoEuro is to improve access to all towns and cities across the continent, making travel easier, whether it be by train, bus or plane. Traditionally, figuring out how to get to destinations without airports has been a complicated process, particularly in foreign countries. It’s important that travellers do not miss out on discovering fantastic cities like Bath, Segovia, Soest or Namur, which is why they are determined to help you find the best ways to get there.
- The winning student will also receive a scholarship of €2,000 and the best entry will be published (with permission) on the GoEuro blogs in Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and the UK.
- The student who sends the most creative entry will get the chance to complete a 1-3 month paid internship in GoEuro’s Berlin office.
- The contest is open to students currently enrolled in Universities listed here.
- Only entries in the following languages will be accepted: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Dutch.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
- Send your innovative vision of a more connected Europe. The entry formats is flexible, so be creative! Share your vision in an essay, blog post, video, YouTube clip or whichever format you feel best expresses your ideas.
- All entries must be sent to email@example.com making sure to include:
- An essay between 1500-2000 words or a video with a duration of 1-10 mins. Entries in other formats will also be considered but must be sent via email.
- PDF copy of student enrollment document for the 2014/2015 academic year;
For more information, visit GoEuro Scholarship.