Novo Nordisk Paid Graduate Programme 2015 – Copenhagen, Denmark (42 Positions Open)
Deadline: February 8, 2015
The Novo Nordisk Graduate Programme is now open for applications for positions starting September 1, 2015. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree – or are you about to graduate – and now want a life-changing career in a world-leading pharmaceutical company? If yes, the Novo Nordisk Graduate Programme could be the perfect springboard for your successful global career.
The Graduate Programme is a two year global career journey and a minimum of three job rotations, with at least one based in their corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, and one in a selected global affiliate. You will gather international experience, be exposed to various projects and start building a strong network. There are 10 Programmes within Marketing, Business, Research & Development, Finance, IT, Procurement, Manufacturing & Supply Chain.
The programme provides a flexible career path with the opportunity to develop your own individual career. Opportunities for professional and personal development include:
- Introduction: Learn about Novo Nordisk, our business segments, product portfolio, management framework and governance structure.
- Training: Take part in intensive training for both professional and personal development.
- Rotations: Complete a minimum of three job rotations, with at least one based in our corporate headquarters in Denmark and another in one of our global affiliates.
- Mentoring: Get support from your programme manager who takes care of your overall development throughout your journey and a daily manager who is responsible for your development during each rotation.
- Management exposure: Interact with international management throughout your rotations.
- Networking: Gain knowledge and advice from professional and dedicated colleagues throughout the global organisation, including past graduates.
- If employed in Denmark, you will be paid as a newly graduated student in Denmark. If employed locally the salary is based upon local terms. The salary includes benefits such as pension and health insurance.
- You will be provided with different housing offerings. In Denmark you might live with other graduates and abroad you will live alone
To be eligible, you must
- Be a recent master’s degree (it’s fine to finalise your master’s degree this year)
- Have no more than one year of work experience after graduation (if you have more experience apply for one our many open positions. Sign up for ourjob agent e-mail service)
- Have a study background within Business, Marketing, IT, Finance, Procurement, Bioscience, Natural Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering and Production
Novo Nordisk seeks the following:
- Top academic performance
- International experience/mindset
- Relevant work experience
- Ambition and passion to make a difference for people with diabetes
For more information, visit Novo Nordisk Graduate Programme.