ATWEN Internship Program at British Chamber of Commerce 2015 – Taipei, Taiwan
Deadline: January 24, 2015
The Australia-Taiwan Women Entrepreneurial Network (ATWEN) is now accepting applications for its new internship program! The ATWEN Internship program will give high achieving female university students or recent graduates the opportunity to work at the British Chamber of Commerce Taipei office. The ATWEN 2015 intern program will be held in Taipei, Taiwan. The internship will run for three months between March-June (there is some flexibility with dates).
Duties will include: administration assistance, social media management, editorial assistance, events management, database administration and general office duties. Students with a background in business, human resources, commerce, law and international relations are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate or in their final year of university from an Australian university.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong logical and analytical writing and research skills.
- Show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent IT skills, including knowledge of and experience in using social media platforms.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred but not essential for this position.
- Preferably with experience living or working in East Asia.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship program, interested applicants are invited to send their CV and a cover letter outlining how their skills and experiences align with the objectives of the British Chamber of Commerce in Taipei and the ATWEN project to [email protected]. Applicants should send their applications with Name_British_Chamber_of_Commerce as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Expenses associated with travel, accommodation, insurance and cost of living will be the responsibility of the intern. ATWEN will assist interns in obtaining a visa with working rights.
For more information, visit ATWEN 2015 Internship program.