Apply for the ZIP Institute Training for NGOs
Deadline: January 25, 2015
Applications are invited by the ZIP Institute for a capacity building training program intended to NGOs from Macedonia and Kosovo working on issues related to corruption, organized crime and illegal migration. ZIP Institute is sponsored by the International Visegrad Fund and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
This one-year long training provides a great opportunity for NGOs to improve, on one hand, the collaborative and on the other the advocacy capacities, by sharing best practices of Visegrad member states and provision of person-to-person assistance. The training aims at providing the opportunity for NGOs to advance their objectives and influence the democratic transition in a positive way, and to pursue common agendas at regional level. The specific objectives are to empower NGOs to proactively use digital media, and to build cooperation among CSOs by creating a network based dialogue framework.
The capacity building training program will consist of 4 activities:
- April 2015: Face to face workshop in Skopje.
- May 2015 – September 2015: Online training sessions.
- September 2015: Study trip in Budapest, Hungary.
- October 2015: Final Conference in Skopje.
The organizers will cover
- travel cost
- boarding cost
- accommodation cost during the activities.
- The eligible NGOs must be officially registered in Macedonia or Kosovo.
- Their work should be on the targeted topics: corruption, organized crime, and illegal migration.
- The nominated candidates from the NGOs are not below the age of 23 and have solid knowledge of English language, as the only language of instruction.
- The NGO takes responsibility that its candidate(s) will participate in all activities of this program.
Send the following documents to [email protected]
- CV(s) of the nominated candidates from your NGO (max. 2 candidates per NGO)
- A short statement of expectations from the training (filled in individually by the nominated candidates)
- A letter of support for the candidates from the nominating NGO (signed and stamped by NGO’s executive).
For more information, visit ZIP Training Institute.