Enter the Photographic Museum of Humanity Contest
Deadline: February 24, 2015
Entries are invited for the Photographic Museum of Humanity Contest. The Photographic Museum of Humanity Grant is an international photography contest that aims to finance selected photographers and bring recognition to emerging talents.
The judging panel for the PMH 2015 Grant will once again be composed of a selection of internationally recognised photographers, editors and curators. Applying to the competition will offer you the opportunity to have your work reviewed by some of the industry’s most influential names
- First place: 2,000 USD
- Second place: 1,000 USD;
- Third Place: 500 USD;
- New Generation Prize: 500 USD – (to be awarded to a photographer under the age of 25).
- This contest is open to photographers internationally.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on the date of entry.
- Each participant can submit only one Series, defined as a set of photos built around a concept or a topic, often intended to tell a story. The Series, which must feature no less than 6 photos and no more than 15 photos, will be judged by the PMH 2015 Grant contest Jurors.
- The photos must have been shot after January 2010.
- Start applying by first signing up here.
- Submit a series of maximum 15 photos accompanied with an explicatory text in English. If you want to present a series that you have already uploaded that features more than the maximum number allowed, you will be asked to select a maximum of 15 photos.
- There is no entry fee, but you must apply for a photographer account within the curated community. If you pass the photo editors selection and successfully register as a photographer, you are then automatically allowed to present your work to the PMH 2015 Grant.
For more information, visit Photographic Museum of Humanity Contest.