YouthActionNet 2015 Laureate Global Fellowship for Young Changemakers (fully-funded)
Deadline: March 25, 2015
Are you a young person leading change? Apply to become a 2015 Laureate Global Fellow! As YouthActionNet, an initiative of the International Youth Foundation celebrates 15 years of supporting youth-led social innovation, they are excited to recruit the 2015 class of Laureate Global Fellows.
Sponsored by the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 1,000 change-makers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers.
Fellows benefit from an intensive leadership training and retreat in Washington, DC and yearlong support that includes coaching, advocacy, and networking opportunities. Each joins our dynamic community of 1000+ change-makers from more than 80 countries and enjoys lifetime access to YouthActionNet’s continuing education initiatives.
Other Fellowship benefits include:
- Recognition at a global awards ceremony, through related media outreach, and blogging and speaking opportunities made available through YouthActionNet
- Year-round learning opportunities and one-on-one coaching based on Fellows’ individual needs and YouthActionNet’s proven leadership development framework
- Being part of a global network of young change-makers, with the chance to connect and collaborate with peers leading change throughout the world
- Access to ongoing learning and networking opportunities as a YouthActionNet alumni
The Fellowship welcomes pioneering change-makers from around the world who meet these eligibility criteria:
- Founder or co-founder of an existing venture with at least one year of impact
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2015
- Fluent in English
- Application opens on February 11, 2015
- Applications must be submitted by March 25, 2015 at midnight EDT
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 12, 2015
- The leadership training and public event will take place October 2-8, 2015 in Washington, DC
How to Apply
Please apply through YouthActionNet’s 2015 Laureate Global Fellowship Online Application. While online applications are preferred, there is a Microsoft Word version of the application for those who require it due to limited bandwith. Click here to access the Word application.
For more information, visit YouthActionNet 2015 Laureate Global Fellowship.