Ernst & Young Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program 2015 – Monte Carlo, Monaco (full-funded)
Deadline: March 1, 2015
Ernst & Young (EY) Global Limited is now accepting applications for the 2015 Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program. The Accelerating Entrepreneurs program brings a small group of select high-potential entrepreneurs together at the 2015 EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ event in Monte Carlo, 4-5 June 2015 for private coaching sessions and networking.
Accelerating Entrepreneurs* is part of EY’s commitment to helping high-potential entrepreneurs around the world scale up their business through one-to-one guidance, networking and insight sharing. The program is designed for entrepreneurs who are ready to take the next steps on their growth journey towards becoming the global market leaders of tomorrow.
Six participants will each receive:
- An all-expense paid trip to the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo, 3-7 June 2015
- A 90-minute growth session where participants will present their business plans to a panel of “Growth Coaches” who will provide feedback and direction
- The opportunity to form ongoing mentoring relationships with their Growth Coaches and Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners
- The opportunity to meet and network with leading entrepreneurs from over 60 countries who have gathered in Monte Carlo
- An EY Vantage Advisor placed inside their business for six weeks
- A featured story on the EY Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- An interview on EYTV
Accelerating Entrepreneurs finalists can attend the content-rich sessions, inspiring keynotes and networking events with more than 1,000 of the world’s leading entrepreneurs and business leaders.
In addition, EY will offer a selected group of entrants who are not chosen for Monaco the opportunity to receive virtual one-to-one coaching from a Growth Coach.
To apply for the Accelerating Entrepreneurs program, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- You must be an owner / founder / CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- Your company must be at least two years old
- Your company must have reported US$30m or less in sales for each of the past two fiscal years
- You must be able to attend the EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM event in Monte Carlo, 3-7 June 2015, to take advantage of the opportunity of a 90-minute growth session
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not
Applications will be reviewed by the panel of independent Growth Coaches selected for the Accelerating Entrepreneurs program.
The panel will select six finalists who will be announced by 1 April 2015. Finalist judging criteria includes:
- Growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership
- Company’s financial performance
- Company’s strategic direction
- Innovative thinking and originality
- People philosophy
How to Apply
- Submit your application on the official website by 1 March, 2015.
- If you are selected as a first round finalist, you will be asked to complete an in-depth application.
An independent selection panel will identify the final six participants who will be flown to Monaco and be our guest at the 2015 World Entrepreneur Of The Year event. In Monaco, they will be given the opportunity to present their business plans to a panel of world-class entrepreneur mentors for their guidance and feedback.
- 1 November 2014 – Accelerating Entrepreneurs 2015 opens for applications
- 1 March 2015 – Accelerating Entrepreneurs 2015 closes for applications
- 10 March 2015 – Top 30 short-listed entrepreneurs announced
- 1 April 2015 – Top six Accelerating Entrepreneurs announced
- 3-7 June 2015 – the World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo
- 4-5 June 2015 – 90-minute growth sessions held in Monte Carlo
For more information, visit EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program.