P&G Internship Program for Kenyans 2015 – Johannesburg, South Africa
Deadline: Not specified
P&G is giving Kenyan students the opportunity to gain an unforgettable work experience and the chance to interact with different cultures and organisation dynamics by taking part in a P&G internship at their Johannesburg offices in South Africa from 1 May – 31 July, 2015. A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture. They believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern!
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks and working relations gaining an understanding on how P&G works. At the end of the internship period, interns will need to present their findings in a final evaluation presentation to the senior department managers.
An internship at P&G will give you:
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 – You’ll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- The Best Training and Career Development – You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
- Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer – We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
- Opportunities to Socialize & Network – From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you’ll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
- Final year students currently registered at a Kenyan University
- Valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry date
- Leadership position in a university society will be an asset
- Ready to face a challenging experience
- Internship Period: 1 May – 31 July
- Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
A successful candidate is one who has completed the entire P&G Selection process below:
- Step 1 – Successfully complete an online assessment
- Step 2 – Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test
- Step 3 – Successful candidates will be invited for interviews
For more information, visit P&G Internship Program in South Africa.