World Youth Alliance – Emerging Leaders of the Arab Region Program 2015
Deadline: June 19, 2015
The World Youth Alliance Middle East is now accepting applications from emerging leaders from across Arab Region for the 2015 Emerging Leaders of the Arab Region. The program aims to build the capacity of potential young Arab Leaders and direct their energy and potential towards constructively building free, just, and democratic societies. It will connect and build the capacities of 620 youths on the main topics of the project.
Over the span of 2 years, the project will build the capacities of 20 young opinion shapers through the Training of Trainers (TOT) to train 600 youth leaders through workshops, community awareness activities and 12,000 hours of volunteering.
- 2 Arab forums, 40 national workshops, and 80 community activities across the 5 countries: Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Morocco and Tunisia.
The project is evolved around 3 main topics:
- Human dignity and human rights
- Freedom and democracy
- Civic engagement and leadership skills
Costs and Benefits
- The project “Emerging Leaders of the Arab Region” will only require participants for the TOT to pay the expenses of their visa to Lebanon.
- UNDEF will provide the flight, accommodation and transportation of the 20 participants for the TOT and the 2 Arab Forums.
- The other participants will not be required to leave their country since the workshops are on the national level.
The following required documents are to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Participants.
- Completed application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
Application Link: If you are between the age of 15 and 29 and want to be a participant in the workshops and community awareness activities click here.
For more information, visit, WYA Emerging Leaders of the Arab Region Program.