Apply to attend the 2015 Global Hackathon in Seoul, South Korea (fully-funded)
Global Hackathon Seoul is a unique opportunity to drive social and technological change, on a monumental scale, by instilling the hacker mindset in South Korea. This is the Hackathon Olympics. Join a global community of top developers, designers, and entrepreneurs to be exposed to cutting-edge tech trends and the vibrant culture of Seoul. They’re calling on all creators and leaders to unite on this world stage, to champion change and inspire a nation.
The Mayor of Seoul invites you to hack in South Korea from July 29th to August 1st, 2015 at the Convention and Exhibition Center (COEX) in Gangnam, Seoul.
- Reimbursement for international flights. More details will be provided once you are accepted.
- Prizes may be awarded
- Experience Korean music, food, and culture.
- This is open to developers, designers, and creators between the 18-25 years of age (during the time of the event)
- If you have taken time off to serve in your country’s required military draft, the age range can be extended by two years.
They are looking for:
- hackers and designers who are creative and innovative, and have hacked on mobile, web, hardware, and design!
- kind and enthusiastic people who have a global perspective
- people with some technical experiences
How to Apply
Apply online here.
For more information visit Global Hackathon.