Deadline: May 30,2015
VISAGE- Vienna International Student Association for Gender Equality-invites students worldwide to submit photographs showing positive examples of gender equality.
VISAGE is a group of human rights students who share a common concern for the issue of domestic violence against women. Evidence shows that this form of abuse remains very common across Europe and elsewhere in the world. VISAGE believes that one of the most prominent reasons for domestic violence is gender inequality. This has been established by a WHO Report from 2009. By challenging this inequality, domestic violence may be reduced.
- The competition is open to every student over the age of 18, from every part of the world.
- The first prize winners will be awarded camera with a certificate of appreciation and a Visage membership.
- The 25 best photographs will displayed at the venue of the University of Vienna on the 30th June 2015.
- Pictures will also be posted in a photo gallery at www.visage-project.com and other social media channels.
How to Enter
- Participants can submit up to two digital black and white or color photographs.
- All applications must be submitted via the application form.
- Submissions can be humorous or serious. But they should stick to the goal of raising awareness among students. The competition will be promoted through social media and promotional material around the University campus.
For more information, visit Visage.