Deadline: June 1, 2015
Here is an opportunity for a paid internship at the European Free Alliance. The European Free Alliance is seeking to hire an intern for its Head Quarter offices in Brussels. This is a unique opportunity for young people wishing to develop a European career or willing to learn more about the functioning of the federation. The internship experience is expected to be rich and useful not only for EFA and the intern but also for the EFA member parties.
The intern will learn things that could easily be applicable in the daily work of a party, likely in the European and international relations office, as well as useful in the personal life and carrier. This twelfth internship will take place from mid August 2015 to mid February 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. Interns will work in the EFA party headquarters and will be assisted by the EFA party staff, who will guide them in the daily tasks. There will also be structural contacts with the CMC (Centre Maurits Coppieters), EFA’s Foundation, and EFA Youth.
- EFA will provide the selected candidate with a six month contract. The intern will earn a net amount of 1000€ a month. Other facilities will be provided budgetary situation allowing.
Candidate should have
- University or college degree;
- Experience working/collaborating either with a youth organisation or political party affiliated to EFA;
- Experience in organising projects or activities at a local, regional or national level will be an asset;
- General knowledge of the European Union’s structure;
- Office management, organisational and computer skills;
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in at least English or French (Other European languages will be an asset);
- The candidate should preferably be between 18 and 27 years old.
To apply send a motivation letter, a CV and a recommendation letter from an EFA party, to the EFA Secretariat. Applications can be sent by email to [email protected], or by post to:
Günther Dauwen/ Eva Bidania Ibargutxi.
European Free Alliance -EFA-asbl.
1000 – Brussels, Belgium.
NOTE: Make sure that the application is received by either using a “read receipt” option or requesting a reply if sent by email; or sending it by certified post if sent by ordinary post.