LEAP Africa Internship Programme 2015
Deadline: May 31, 2015
Apply for the LEAP Africa Internship Programme. LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization that was founded by Ndidi Nwuneli (MFR).
LEAP Africa offers a range of training programmes for youth, business owners, social entrepreneurs, managers and public officers. Its core programmes broadly categorized as business and youth leadership trainings have been delivered across Nigeria and Africa.
There are several internship positions available including:
- Social Media/PR
- Programme Development
- Mission driven and high achieving undergraduates and recent graduates that are passionate about Community, Leadership & Change
- Highly Interactive learning experiences
- Supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Acquire professional and life skills
How to Apply
Send your CV/ Resume and 200 words explaining why you want to join the LEAP Africa Team