Amelia Earhart Global Fellowship For Women in STEM Fields- $10,000 Funds
Deadline: November 15, 2015
Applications for the Amelia Earhart Fellowship are now being accepted. This fellowship Program helps talented women, pursuing advanced studies in the typically male-dominated fields of aerospace-related sciences and engineering, achieve their educational goals. A $10,000 fund is awarded to 35 Fellows around the globe each year, and may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees.
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering are eligible.
- Applicants must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program when funds are received in September and will not graduate before April.
- Current fellows may apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year and will undergo the same application and evaluation procedures as first-time applicants.
Ineligible candidates includes:
- Candidates in post-doctoral research programs .
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation
$10,000, is awarded to 35 Fellows around the globe each year. This fund could be renewed yearly.
How to Apply
- Biographical Information
- Plans on Intended Study
- List of official detailed transcripts.
- List of Scholarships/fellowships and honors (if any).
- List of publications (if any).
- Employment history.
- Essay on academic Program and professional goals
- 3 recommendations from Professors (one letter must be from a thesis supervisor).
- Verification of current enrollment form from any university
For more information, visit Zonta Club of Anchorage Scholarships..