Deadline: June 12, 2015
Youth Square Nigeria launches a call for application for the Accountability and Good Governance program for women. This program aims to build the capacity of young Female leaders in Nigeria on accountability, good governance and local policy development.
The program will be held in 2 phases:
- An intensive 1-day capacity building session in June 2015. The session in Lagos state will hold on Saturday, 20th June 2015 and Abuja session on Saturday, 27th June 2015.
- A follow up phase running through the duration of this election tenure (June 2015 – May 2019) which will be mainly online support and discussions.
Program participants are required to attend the 1-day capacity building session, and continue with the program till the end of this governance tenure (till 2019).
Eligible applicants must be:
- Be a Nigerian female aged between 18 – 35 years old.
- Currently residing and/or working in either Lagos state or Abuja.
- Passionate about youth development, the role of young women in governance and policy advocacy.
- Affiliated with a youth-led or youth-focused organization at the local or national level (those occupying a leadership role have added advantage).
- Knowledgeable on issues concerning governance and accountability in Nigeria.
- Have enough time and capacity to commit to this project.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the online application form.