Deadline: September 8, 2015.
Lilly MDR-TB Partnership and The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease invites working journalists around the world to apply for its 30day intensive crash course on health and how to report responsibly and engagingly on these issues.
Fellowship dates: Fellowship dates: December 1-3, 2015. Fellowship will take place in Cape town, South Africa.
Conference registration, round-trip air or train travel, hotel accommodation and per diem expenses are included in the fellowship for chosen fellows.
- All training sessions will be in English, so proficient spoken and written English are essential. A
- All applicants must be working journalists with at least three years experience covering health issues.
- Special though not exclusive consideration will be given to journalists from countries with a high burden of TB.
How to Apply
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two samples of your work from the last year
- A letter of support from an editor or supervisor (If you’re a freelancer, a letter from someone who has edited or published your work)
- Complete online application here.
For more information, visit National Press or contact Amun Nadeem, Program Manager