Deadline: October 17, 2015
Applications are now open for the 2015 Thinking School Africa. Thinking School Africa is a youth innovation program designed to increase the hunger and capacity of African youths to think, innovate and create world class solutions that solve real local problems in Africa. It comprises a 5 days youth innovation module in Abuja, followed by a 6 months innovation incubation fellowship and concludes with an innovation exhibition in Lagos.
Idea solutions shall be focused on the following thematic areas:
- Innovation in Business & Economy
- Innovation in Community Development & Social Enterprises
- Innovation in Public Services/Government
- Innovation in Science & Technology
African youth between 15 and 35 years passionate about inventions and homegrown disruptive innovations.
How to Apply
- Complete and submit the registration form for consideration – TSA 2015 Registration Form. All forms must be submitted with passport photograph and a page essay about a problem you are concerned about under any of the TSA 2015 Thematic Areas.
- Registration Fee = N20, 000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) and covers only conference materials, T.shirt, lunch and certificate. After the evaluation of applications received, selected candidates will be sent invite letters with information on how to pay registration fee.
- Participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation.