World Economic Forum’s Global Leadership Fellows Programme
World Economic Forum is looking for outstanding individuals to take part in its unique Global Leadership Fellows (GLF) Programme. The programme combines an intensive work and learning experience that runs in collaboration with Partner universities. In addition to holding a full-time position as a senior community manager at the Forum, successful Fellows also receive an Executive Master in Global Leadership.
Fellows will receive a salary and benefits package commensurate with their responsibilities and in line with the World Economic Forum’s compensation policies. Think of this as an attractive stipend programme.
Applicants must :
- possess a broad intellectual background with a Master’s degree (or equivalent). More information can be found on the career section of our website (www.weforum.org/careers), under the positions marked “Global Leadership Fellows”.
- be within the ages of 28 and 38
- Apply for an open position online at http://www.weforum.org/careers. The candidates should apply for a specific position marked as “Global Leadership Fellow” in the “Job Category”.
- The applicants CVs are reviewed, screened and selected for shortlisting. If the candidates are shortlisted, 1-2 Skype interview(s) are conducted with the Forum’s Talent Acquisition department and the hiring manager.
- Candidates who are shortlisted after the Skype interview will have another round of in-person interviews at The World Economic Forum. Prior to the in-person interviews, candidates will have to complete online and written assessments before and during the interview day. In-person interviews are conducted with the hiring manager, the Dean of the Global Leadership Fellows Programme, the Head of talent acquisition and other interviewers selected by the hiring manager. In addition the candidate will have a lunch with Global Leadership Fellows.