Apply to Attend: ASEF Young Leaders Summit 2015 (Funded)
Deadline: September 20, 2015
Asia-Europe Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2015 Young Leaders Summit on Entrepreneurship and Youth Employment.
The ASEF Young Leaders Summit (#ASEFYLS) is for young thinkers and doers to question and explore how the entrepreneurial vein can trigger and nourish job-creation, mobility and social cohesion in Asia and Europe.
ASEFYLS is also an experiential space where fresh minds and influential leaders from both regions meet. Constructive dialogue, hands-on skills development and a Call for Action addressed to the ASEM Foreign Ministers are the core elements of the programme.
When: 1-5 November 2015, In conjunction with the 12th ASEM Foreign Ministers Meeting (ASEM FMM12)
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM)member countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, the Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, the Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Viet Nam.
- Young leaders – ranging from entrepreneurs, students, academics to professionals and beyond – between the ages 18-30
- Strong command in English (verbal and written)
Covered Costs/ Benefits
No registration nor participation fee for the selected participants. Accommodation, meals and travel subsidy will be provided.
Benefits of attending this summit:
- Meet leaders from governments, business, academia and intergovernmental organisations
- Collaborate in a highly intercultural environment and link the dots between entrepreneurship and youth employment across 5 sectors: governments, corporations, education, startups and social enterprises
- Gain and develop skills required for your academic, professional and personal life
- Be able to meet and share your solutions and questions with the ASEM Leaders
How to Apply
Complete and submit the online application here.