Deadline: November 2, 2015
The Centre for Educational Management and Higher Education Development at Danube University Krems offers funded traineeships for students through ERASMUS+. The program should start preferably between November 2015 and February 2016 and last a minimum of 5 months.
Interns will be responsible for
- Assisting in research projects and publications (research, drafting, preparing manuscripts, grant writing/proposal writing, etc.);
- Assisting in teaching (helping in preparing lecture notes and materials, communication with students etc.);
- Assisting in administrative tasks and course management (communication with prospective students, answering queries about Erasmus+/Erasmus Mundus Master program, other administrative tasks);
- Assisting in marketing of postgraduate programs;
- Assisting in communication with universities, associations, firms and governmental authorities.
- This internship is funded
- Be currently studying (Master’s or equivalent, preferably in management or social sciences, specialization in higher education);
- Be eligibile for ERASMUS+ internships – that is student or recent graduate from a higher education institution in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Turkey;
- Have high proficiency in English. Knowledge of German is an asset – but not compulsory;
- Have sound academic performance;
- Have experience in an office environment (e.g Internship/voluntary work/student job);
- Have a very good command of office software especially MS word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Application can be sent electronically to Barbara Auer at [email protected].
- Attach Europass CV, a short cover letter explaining your motivation and transcript of records of previous university studies – all documents in one PDF file.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for Skype interviews in early November.
For more information, visit ERASMUS+ Traineeship.