Hive Global Leaders Programs in San Francisco and Boston 2016 (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: January 3, 2016
Hive is now accepting applications for the 2016 Hive Global Leaders Programs in San Francisco and Boston. Hive puts on three-day residential programs that bring together top entrepreneurs, leaders, and innovators who are working to create a better world. The Hive Global Leaders Program is designed to educate and connect extraordinary people who want to make a big positive impact in the world.
About the Program
Hive is a lifelong global network of extraordinary leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists, and philanthropists who are creating a better world and solving humanity’s greatest challenges. At Hive, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss the future of society, reflect on your life’s purpose, learn tools and habits that will help you make a bigger impact, and join a committed network of mission-driven leaders who can help you achieve your goals.
The Hive Global Leaders Program (GLP) is a three-day immersive educational program designed to:
- Help you get clarity on your purpose, goals, and action plan for the next phase of your life
- Bring you into a lifelong global community of leaders who will support you through the challenging times in your journey
- Work together with a brilliant, diverse, and caring group of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, technologists, artists, activists, academics, athletes, writers, teachers, architects, executives, investors, international development professionals, and political leaders on designing the future of human society
The sixth Hive Global Leaders Program will be held February 12-15, 2016 in San Francisco, CA. The seventh Hive Global Leaders Program will be held April 15-18, 2016 at Harvard in Boston, MA.
Hive is for you if you are
- innovators and leaders from many fields including science, technology, engineering, journalism, activism, design, education, public service, philanthropy, finance, business, entrepreneurship, and social entrepreneurship
- An ambitious leader or entrepreneur 21 years and above
- Deeply committed to service and to making a positive impact in the world
- from any field including science, technology, engineering, journalism, activism, design, education, public service, philanthropy, finance, business, entrepreneurship, and social entrepreneurship
Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition for the program is $1500 if you are accepted.
They do have a few need-based scholarships available. If you’d like to attend Hive but would require financial assistance to pay tuition, please fill out the scholarship application when you apply.
If your organization is interested in sponsoring Hive and providing scholarships please contact [email protected].
For more information, visit Hive Global Leaders Program.