Deadline: January 10, 2016
Applications are invited for the 2016 Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Tour in Senegal. This is an intensive training program “Bootcamp” spread over two days for youth to build capacity in Entrepreneurship and Leadership. The bootcamp is implemented by the Alumni Fellowship Mandela Washington-YALI with the support of the Embassy of the United States in Senegal.
The Bootcamps take place in three cities:
- THIES, January 23 & 22
- St. LOUIS, Jan. 30 & 29
- Ziguinchor, 05 & February 6
The bootcamp will take the following format:
- 2 days of intensive training
- Interactive presentations (Powerpoint, Watching videos, Exchanges)
- Workshops (Workshops)
- Sharing Experiences with Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Case Studies (real situation scenario with real data)
- Community Service (community service or social actions in the locality)
- Sites visits, Initiatives, Agencies and Companies (Bootcamp Inspiration Dakar)
- Candidates selected on the basis of merit will receive free intensive training and mentoring program. 60 young people selected and residents in the regions of Thies, St. Louis and Ziguinchor, will benefit from this intensive training and mentoring for their business ideas.
- All costs related to the stay in Dakar for the finalists, will be the responsibility of the organizers (Transport from their localities, Lodging and Meals).
- Young people aged between 18 and 30 years having an idea of businesses
- Applicants must be residents in one of these Senegalese cities: Thies, St. Louis and Ziguinchor.
- Date nomination filing deadline: January 10, 2016
- Date of notification for successful candidates: January 15, 2016 (at the latest)
- Bootcamp Thies 1: 22 & 23 January 2016
- 2nd Bootcamp St. Louis: 29 & 30 January 2016
- 3rd Bootcamp Ziguinchor: 05 & 6 February 2016
- Inspiration Bootcamp Dakar (Final): 12 & February 13, 2016
For more information, visit Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Tour.