Deadline: February 12, 2016
Applications are now open for a summer internship at Berkman Center for Internet & Society, located at the prestigious Harvard University in the USA.
Finding connected and complementary research inquiries among their diverse backgrounds, students represent all levels of study, are being trained in disciplines across the board, and come from universities all over the world to tackle issues related to the core of Berkman’s research agenda.
In addition to joining research teams, summer interns participate in special lectures with Berkman Center faculty and fellows, engage each other through community experiences like weekly interns discussion hours, and attend Center-wide events and gatherings with members of the wider Berkman community.
The internship is open t0-
- Students enrolled across the full spectrum of disciplines.
- Students at different levels of academic study including those in bachelor’s, master’s, law, and Ph.D programs.
- International students as well as U.S. residents or those studying in the US.
Interns are paid $11.50 an hour, with the exception of certain opportunities for law students who receive summer public interest funds from successful separate applications.
No other benefits are provided, and interns must make their own housing, insurance, and transportation arrangements.
How to Apply
An application should be made through the website, and requires the following documents-
- A cover letter.
- A current CV.
- Contact information for two references.
- A legal writing sample (for law students)
For more information, visit the Berkman Center Summer Internship.