Deadline: May 15, 2016
The Boustany Foundation is accepting applications for the MBA Cambridge Scholarship.The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporary business practice. This programme provides you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials and allows you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2016.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees and all college fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
For more information, visit the Boustany Foundation Cambridge Scholarship.